Business Mobile Banking
Business is everywhere. So be one step ahead with our business mobile banking. This free service allows you to manage your accounts whenever and wherever you want. Take the phrase, "let me check back with the office" out of your vocabulary. View real-time balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and more. It's the power of online banking packed into the palm of your hand.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in business online banking*
- Easily keep track of company finances on the go:
- Check current and anticipated account balances
- View pending and posted transactions
- View images of posted checks
- Set up and receive alerts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Access predefined transfer templates
- Include notes before submitting, if needed
- Manage approvals
- Approvals set up in business online banking carry over to business mobile banking
- Control large transfers of money
- Help identify suspicious activity and stop fraud before it starts
- Deposit checks according to your schedule**
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or mobile device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
Enroll in business online banking and then download the business mobile banking app. If you're already enrolled in business online banking, download the app and begin using business mobile banking.
Business Mobile Deposit
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with the EVB business mobile banking app**
- Deposit checks in a few simple steps
- Choose your account
- Take pictures of the front and back of the check
- Enter the amount
- And send
- Verify the check has posted by visiting "Deposit History"
- Check images are stored only at the bank, not on your device
*Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
**Business Mobile Deposit: You must first enroll in Business Online Banking and download the Mobile App. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply. Contact Treasury Management for details, including information on funds availability. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.