- EVB offers a variety of Commercial Checking and Money Market Accounts for commercial customers. Depending upon the choice of account, service charges, interest rates and limitations on transactions may apply. Accounts may be accessed through an EVB Visa® Debit Card.
- Non-profit organizations may select the Community Connection Non-Profit Checking Account, which pays a competitive rate of interest and offers unlimited check writing.
- Businesses that accept credit cards may deposit those items through a Merchant Services Account which offers competitive rates and low cost equipment.
Loan Services are offered to credit worthy applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age, or income from public assistance, familial statutes or handicap (disability).
- EVB is able to meet the credit needs of its qualified customers through Commercial Loans and through Commercial Lines of Credit. These credit facilities offer a variety of rates and terms to meet such needs as equipment purchases, inventory financing and other business needs.
- Commercial Mortgages are available for the building needs and capital improvements.
- SBA Loans with lower rates and longer repayment terms are available for business start ups and small business expansion programs.
- Visa® Business Credit Cards, issued by a third party, are available in single and multiple issuances to qualified customers.
- EVB offers an array of Treasury Management Services including ACH Origination, Remote Deposit Capture. Positive Pay® and Sweep Account Services— assisting businesses of all sizes with prompt and accurate funds management.
- Business customers may select free Business Online Banking and Bill Pay which provides account information and the ability to transfer funds among EVB accounts and to pay bills online. EVB also offers a more comprehensive Business Online Banking Service that provides in-depth record keeping, ACH services and ability to request records and other services online.
- Commercial Insurance Services are offered through a third party provider.
EVB designed and introduced a multi-faceted program to meet the unique needs of women business owners throughout Virginia. With personalized service and a wide array of financial products exclusively for entrepreneurial women, the P.O.W.E.R. program provides all the tools to succeed and flourish.